Skillsgrow has many hundreds of followers on Facebook. We use it every day to communicate news and promotions to learners worldwide, however, we know we could be doing this better. We are looking for someone with commercial experience at optimizing the Facebook platform for user engagement and promotion.
This is not something you could learn at college - its about being a communicator, being an engager, and knowing what messages our learners want to receive - always relevant and as personal as possible, but also engaging in new and innovative ways. The role is part marketing communications, part community development, part blogger, part salesperson, part career counsellor. We don't have a complete idea on what the successful candidate might look like - tell us why it might be you.
Location: Chennai, India
Key responsibilities are not limited to but include:
- Responsible for the development of our overall Facebook engagement strategy.
- Manage online Facebook community communication, announcements and general information in order to foster customer loyalty and build online networks.
- Manage Facebook community retention through implementation of new engagement techniques.
- Establish metrics & report on progress on a monthly basis including recommendations.
- Proactively escalate issues, observations, opportunities, feedback and recommendations to the Skillsgrow management team.
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the growth of the community.
- Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of new engagement initiatives.
Key requirements include:
- Up-to-date knowledge of Digital Media Promotional Strategies as well as traditional promotional public relations acumen.
- Ability to work intensely and independently to tight deadline dates at all times.
- Strong commercial acumen and knowledge of current and global affairs.
- A record of persistence, resourcefulness and success.
- An interest in social enterprise and international development an advantage.
- An understanding and appreciation of web-based analytics in terms of performance reporting an advantage.
- A pleasant, cheerful, positive and ambitious disposition eager to get the best of oneself and one’s work.
- Evidence of being a team player.
- Evidence of strong writing and communications skills.
Applying for a Position @ Skillsgrow
Skillsgrow is constantly hiring. Some positions are actively open where we need to fulfil a position immediately. With many other positions, we are open to hiring suitably skilled individuals at any time.
All applications must be accompanied by the following:
- A Short Introductory Note
- An Up-to-Date CV
Please apply to this position by clicking on the ENROLL Button on this page. All contact will be treated in confidence.